This coat meets the needs of Seattlites and cyclists.
- Eye-level drawcord on the hood ensures peripheral vision, and perimeter drawcord keeps hood snug around your face
- Knee length coat protects from side-ways rain
- Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm fall through spring, without adding bulk
- Zippered "cash pocket" is easily accessible on left sleeve
- Elastic and adjustable velcro cuffs help keep heat in and rain out
- Two patch pockets with flaps
- Interior zippered pocket, and inside storm guard lined with fleece
- Drawcord at waist and hem.
- Two-way zipper unzips from the hem so you can pedal easily
- Reflective piping detail on front chest, back and sleeve
|Reflective Piping at Chest, Contrast Lining|
|Clockwise from top left: Side-view with zipper pocket; Front-view with two flap/patch pockets; Back-view with reflective piping and hood drawcord toggle.|